Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Britney Caught On Camera

It's not her dodgy outfits, her baby weight or even her questionable bras that have put Britney Spears in the spotlight this time...

Instead, it's her driving skills.

She's been blasted by the US media after pictures show her motoring down the road with her baby, Sean Preston, on her lap.

But in her defence, Brit says she was put in that position because she was "terrified" of photographers who were following her, and did not have time to put her baby in his seat.

"I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby," she said in a statement.

"Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger.

"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media.

"I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

Yeah, right! Whenever a celebrity gets caught doing something they shouldn't, they always blame somebody else especially the 'evil' paparazzi! I don't buy it Britney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home